The Scorpion Driver S5-VTS is a sophisticated GPS tracking system that has been awarded the Thatcham S5 Accreditation.
If your insurance company has insisted that you instal an S5 GPS
tracker then the ScorpionTrack S5 VTS is what they are referring to.
- S5 is often a requirement of vehicle insurance policies for high
value, sports, classic and prestige vehicles but it is also sought after
by those concerned with losing their vehicles as a result of key theft
- The advanced ADRkeyguard system has the ability to instantly alert
our control centre if your vehicle is taken following the theft of your
- If the vehicle is driven without one of your keyguard fobs present
then an instant alert is sent to our control room, who will then contact
you to confirm a theft.
- The S5tracker also features tow away alert, again instantly notifying us if the vehicle is moved when the ignition is off
|Monthly Direct Debit
|1 year Subscription
|2 Year Subscription
|3 Year Subscription
|4 Year Subscription
|5 Year Subscription
- Thatcham approved TQA and recognised by all major insurers
- Suitable for cars, vans, HGVs (12/24 volt)
- Fast and free fitting by Thatcham approved engineers. UK wide installation at a time, date and location convenient for you.
- Monitored 24/7.Fully staffed Global Telemetrics control centre.
- iOS and Android app as well as computer based mapping system
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo multiple satellite access
- Battery disconnect alert
- Back-up battery (device will remain active even if battery is disconnected)
- Movement sensor alerts
- Fully transferable. If you change vehicles, your tracker can be transferred to your new one.
- Covert black box design
- 2 encrypted key guard remote
fobs included.If your vehicle is moved without one of these cards being
present, your S5 VTS will send an alert to our control centre who will
then contact you to confirm whether or not a theft has taken place
- Simple online account registration and account management
- Geo-fence alerts. If your vehicle is moved from a parked location by being towed or lifted then an instant alert is sent.
- Low battery alert
- Manufactured in UK
- Full European cover as standard
- 3 year warranty as standard